Friday, August 26, 2011

"J" is for Juxtaposition

Always loved that word. I think my blogging from this month versus last month are too obviously juxtaposed. I blame it on the sunny weather since summer didn't arrive till August and coicindently I've only blogged one time this month versus eight times last month! Now, this doesn't mean we haven't been working on the house...

Check it out!

The family room/kitchen are quickly coming together! We've been super focused since  I leave for Guatemala in October and we are expecting family in December for Christmas! So we are all the more motivated to get this remodel completed (or at least more liveable).
It gets a bit crazy

Our amazing friends helping us out! Love you Irena.

Hanging some drywall

It's a team effort.



Thank you friends!
Insulation complete....
Getting pretty close to finishing the drywall. Time to start thinking about paint colors already! We are thinking about doing a charcoal grey for the family room. A bit bold but I think it will be better since it can match all of our previously purchased art work, furniture, etc. 

Oh my...how did that chick blog everyday for the Julia & Julia blog? Gets a bit monotonous right....? Maybe if it rained every day of the year but I will definitely not be blogging with 80 degree whether out. We'll do our best to keep this exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment