I must admit that blogging must not be my specialty as I am very forgetful to update it. I can come up with lots of excuses (which I think were pretty good ones) but nonetheless, I haven't kept up on everything that has happened in our beautiful home.
Now on the other hand, I'd have to say that it's pretty good of me to update it while I am in Guatemala right now. Since the last time I wrote we have many our parents come and visit, we've designed about bought the kitchen cabinets and picked out paint colors for the walls! Big accomplishments.
![]() |
| After mucho tiempo the texture is done! This will be the site of our kitchen. |
![]() |
| Time for primer! This will be the family room. Notice our fancy curtains. |
![]() | |||
| The hallway to the laundry room/kitchen right now is straight ahead. |
Since I am in Guatemala till Christmas, I don't think this blog will get updated too much until I get home again. Unless Danny takes some photos and starts blogging himself. He would able to offer some great technical additions to this blog since my knowledge of construction and building is minimal.
Hopefully the kitchen will be mostly done by the time I get home! Buen suerte Daniel!




No comments:
Post a Comment